Using The Cyclists’ National Helpline For Bicycle Accident Compensation
The Cycling Industry’s Legal Resource Partner.
Since the introduction of the government’s Green Transport plan, we have been supporting employers who offer their employees the tax free benefit of a cycle to work scheme. The tax exemption scheme was introduced to encourage more people to cycle, reducing traffic and pollution. The scheme is beneficial to employees, giving them the bike of their choice at a much lower cost, increasing their health and reducing the cost of their commute to work.
There will be employers who are wary of such schemes and who do not feel able to implement such an arrangement by themselves. This is where Cycle S.O.S can assist, whether the employer is considering pool bikes, salary-sacrifice purchase or an employee’s’ own (or a combination).
We can offer advice, reassurance and support through The Cyclists’ National Helpline. You do not need to be a member or pay a subscription. We can work alongside employers, offering a pro-active partnership involving participants and providers.
You can also rest assured that should any of your employees require advice for an injury they have suffered and bicycle accident compensation, our information will be straight to hand. Our specialist cycle solicitors have safeguarded the rights of thousands of cyclists, at no cost to them for over 25 years.
Our insight and experience follows working with:
- Cycle Demonstration Towns
- Bikeability Training
- Association of Commuter Transport
- Institute of Traffic Accident Investigators’ conferences & training
For help on bicycle accident compensation, call us now on our freephone number: 0808 100 999 5. You can also use the live chat button on the left of your screen. Alternatively you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team are also cyclists, so have a great understanding of any problems you may have.
For further information about cycle to work schemes visit: www.dft.gov.uk/pgr/sustainable/cycling/cycletoworkguidance/
- Over 25 years representing cyclists
- Our team are cyclists themselves
- Members of our team are trained in accident investigation and reconstruction techniques and also include ex-traffic police
- We operate a 24/7 Freephone helpline 0808 100 999 5
- We handle unusual cases and have the expertise/experience to win them
- Access to medical assistance and physiotherapy to get you back on your bike
- We can recover all other losses including loss of earnings.