Members of our team have been successfully representing cyclists since 1988 and the concept of ‘more people cycling, more safely, more often’ is one which has been supported with enthusiasm since the creation of the first Cycling Demonstration Towns.
- Over 30 years representing cyclists
- Our team are cyclists themselves
- Members of our team are trained in accident investigation and reconstruction techniques and also include ex-traffic police
- We operate a 24/7 Freephone helpline 0808 100 999 5
- We handle unusual cases and have the expertise and experience to win them.
- We provide access to medical assistance and physiotherapy to get you back on your bike
- We can recover all other losses including loss of earnings
- We have a network of specialists who conduct forensic investigation and analysis on behalf of our clients to strengthen their claim.