Why Choose Us For Your Bike Accident Claim?
Because we understand.
Cycle Accident Compensation from Our Expert Lawyers
Cycle SOS aim to provide like-minded cyclists with reliable and accessible legal advice and representation. With more than twenty five years of experience, you can rest assured that you will be speaking to an investigator trained in accident reconstruction, a highly qualified solicitor specialising in bike accident claims and in the majority of cases, a fellow cyclist.
We know from experience that however badly injured you are, a major concern is often ‘how am I going to get my bike fixed/replaced’ and ‘how soon you will be fit to ride again’. We can help you take care of that. We provide access to medical assistance and physiotherapy to help you recover.
Our expert cycling accident claim solicitors are trained in accident investigation and reconstruction techniques by the Institute of Traffic Accident Investigators. Our team also includes members of:
- Bikeability cycle training
- The Law Society’s Personal Injury Panel
- The Spinal Injuries Association
- The Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
The 24 hour cycling accident claims helpline allows you to receive professional advice when you need it. If it turns out that we can help you, we will. Our team of solicitors are highly qualified and can help you to claim for a bike accident, we also work to recover your loss of earnings. We also handle unusual cases and have great experience and expertise in this area.
We work together to ensure that you don’t lose out following your accident. Call us now to claim your cycle accident compensation on our 24/7 Freephone helpline: 0808 100 999 5.
- Over 25 years representing cyclists
- Our team are cyclists themselves
- Members of our team are trained in accident investigation and reconstruction techniques and also include ex-traffic police
- We handle unusual cases and have the expertise/experience to win them.
- Access to medical assistance and physiotherapy to get you back on your bike
- We can recover all other losses including loss of earnings