Cycle-SOS is looking to recruit a client focused Legal Secretary on a permanent basis in East Lancashire.
Providing extensive support to senior solicitors handling multi-track cases, this is a great opportunity for a talented individual who takes pride in excellent client care delivery and seeks to develop in a well-established practice.
- Liaising with clients and other professionals
- Audio and copy typing
- Diary management
- File management
- Organising client-related activities
- Preparing legal documents
- General administrative duties
- Legal secretary or assistant with experience in personal injury litigation
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications and case management systems
- Personable with excellent client care and communication skills
- Have a detail-oriented approach and great time management skills
- A team player and work well on own initiative
A well-established and respected specialist personal injury practice. Cycle-SOS is a trading style of Fletchers Solicitors supporting clients both locally and nationally for over thirty years.
The company has acquired a reputation for providing excellent client service and has a team of expert and professional lawyers and support staff alike who pride themselves on meeting and exceeding client expectations.
- Full time position
- Hours 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (alternative hours may be considered)
- 32 x days holiday (including statutory Bank Holidays)
- A competitive salary
- Modern open plan office
- Very supportive team, friendly team and senior management
To register your interest for this vacancy please forward a cv with a covering letter to HR@sjlaw.co.uk.
Candidates chosen for interview will be advised by 26th October 2018.
We regret that we are unable to reply to all applicants.
Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to external parties.